Do people still blahg on the intertubes? Because apparently I don't.
So listen. Some stuff. And a linky-dink or three. But first, stuff.
I'm still on The Twitzer and it would be just super-duper if you'd like me in real life as much as you fake-like me on The Facebooks.
Finally - and this was sort of the point behind this post - I have a new micro-blog, as the kids call it these days - and it's over here. Feel free to drop in and read probably not a whole lot of stuff of any import. I probably will occasionally come back here and post stuff that's longer than, say, 1,000 characters. Or not. It could happen.
Now let's see if I can remember how to upload the 17 flat files that it takes to complete one "blog" post on this thing... Firing up ye olde FTP cliente...
Click to share:
- I don't really have time to write long-winded whinges anymore. You probably figured that out by now. My life is increasingly mobile and erratic and I've never put together a proper CMS here at Da Werks, so updating on the go is... well, it's pretty 1997, is what I'm saying. And it's only taken me about 15 years to catch on to this, because obviously I'm pretty sharp. I should redesign this thing, get current, get with it. Because that's gonna happen.
- Our daughter is two. She is fancy.
- We are enjoying life.
- I have re-broken my spine-to-arse-to-ambulatory region.
- I still ride a bike half-fast.
- Music is pulling me back, back, back and I will produce another document. It will happen. I have the nail growth to prove it.
- That's pretty much it.
»Back to Whinge
»My Gift to You
»The Last Coffee Ride
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 19
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 18
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 17
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 16
»State-Dependent Memory, RWE
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 15
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 14
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 13
»State-Dependent Memory, Vols. 10-12
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 9
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 8
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 7
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 6
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 5
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 4
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 3
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 2
»State-Dependent Memory, Vol. 1
»Nobody Blogs Anymore
Click to share:
Sign Up For Updates
Would you like to know things? Things like: what Mike has eaten recently, or which bones he has broken lately, or if a certain ointment is worth buying? Or like, where you might catch one of his shows? Then you should most likely sign up for BansheeWerks.com updates. You'll get all of the above and more, on an almost certainly irregular basis. We won't share your email address with nobody, nowhere, no how. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.